Caffeine-free, instant soothing turmeric latte made from a delicate blend of coconut, turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and a hint of black pepper & vanilla - just add hot water!
This 200g packet (approx 10 servings) of Turmerlicious Vanilla Turmeric Latte is a modern and easy take on the ancient Indian "Golden Milk" - no time-consuming cooking needed, no yellow fingers or mess!
Just add hot water to make a delicious, soothing and "oh so good" caffeine, gluten, nut and dairy-free hot drink, made with pure whole food spices.
Vanilla Turmerlicious is the mildest turmeric latte with the added a touch of naturally sweet vanilla for a golden, smooth and dreamy drink. A really delicious, effective and easy way to take turmeric everyday and a natural alternative to traditional caffeine drinks.
Simply add 3 heaped teaspoons to a mug, pour in boiling water, stir well and enjoy! That is it.
Enjoy Turmerlicious any time of the day or night. It gives a morning boost of natural energy, an afternoon or evening soothing drink and you can drink it post-exercise due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Also, Turmerlicious can be added to smoothies and baking mixes, sprinkled on top of oven baked food for a natural hit of flavour.
Coconut milk powder (67%) (Coconut milk, corn maltodextrin, waxy maize corn starch), Organic Coconut Nectar (17%), Turmeric (9%), Ginger, Cinnamon & Organic Vanilla (0.5%), Black Pepper.
Please see images for nutritional information.
- Dairy free
- Suitable for vegans
- Suitable for those following a Paleo diet
- Suitable for Lactose intolerance
- Nut free
Why you'll love Turmerlicious
- Contains only pure whole food spices. One serving of Turmerlicious contains approx. 1.5g whole ground turmeric root (includes curcumin as well as over 200 active constituents).
- Turmeric is only fat soluble and hard for the body to absorb unless taken with fat/oil, black pepper and heat. Turmerlicious has been developed to facilitate maximum absorption of turmeric with the added black pepper, essential fats from the coconut milk and heat.
- The beauty of Turmerlicious is that it is not only super healthy, uses no refined sugar, no GMO, no Gluten, no additives or preservatives and is caffeine free (apart from a small amount of caffeine in the chocolate versions).
- Turmerlicious is completely instant. It is so convenient and easy to make. Making hot drinks with turmeric such as golden milk or a turmeric latte, is the norm across Asia and now many people in are following suit. However, it takes a bit of time to make it from scratch, can be really messy and so not really possible when you are on the go! With Turmerlicious, you just add hot water - no cooking, no faffing with making your own!
Turmeric Lattes are being heralded as one of the trendiest, as well as healthiest drinks. From Artisan coffee shops to sports clubs, this healthy alternative to coffee is fast becoming a hot favourite.
However, making your own is not only time consuming but can leave your fingers and kitchen counter a lovely shade of yellow! So the mother of 5 and business owner Maggie Howell has launched Turmerlicious - a new range of instant turmeric lattes which come in packs of 10 servings for your kitchen counter.
With Turmerlicious, you can consume the recommended daily amount of turmeric (1.5g - University of Maryland) in a delicious way that maximises the absorption and hence increases any health benefits that turmeric may bring.
Please store away from direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place. Consume within 1 months of opening for optimum freshness.
Delivery & Returns:
This product is dispatched by Turmerlicious. Please note that as food/perishable goods, Turmerlicious products cannot be returned. This does not affect your statutory consumer rights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.