A beautiful place for a child to call their own. A sacred spot for yoga and stretching. A magical mat to dream on?
Blisscloud kids mats are this and more. Non toxic, free from latex, silicone, glue and PVC - there's no nasty smell.
Plus, they are super durable, long-lasting, easy to clean and machine washable.
You can rest assured that little yogis are safe on these mats.
Recommended for up to age 8.
Go all matchy-matchy with your little one and grab the adult-sized version of the Unicorn Magic Yoga Mat here
HERE’S WHY YOU'LL LOVE THESE MATS:
- You won’t hurt the planet – they’re eco-friendly, biodegradable and recyclable, and the gorgeous designs all use water based inks
- Made from 100% natural tree rubber base with a recycled microfibre layer on the top that won’t move around or bunch up under their feet.
- You don't need to worry about nasty chemicals, the mats are free from latex, silicone, toxic glue and phthalates so there’s no toxic smell to put them off!
- Weighing only 1kg they are light and perfect for little ones to carry. They also come with a carrying strap, so you can just sling them over your shoulder and go!
- They’re 100% fully machine washable and they provide an hygienic top layer for playtime!
- They’re long, measuring 1220 x 610 x 1mm
+ Use a gentle, cool machine cycle with detergent but no bleach and hang out to dry
+ Never put the mat in the dryer – speed up drying by squeezing out the excess water with a towel
+ Spraying the surface of the mat with water before use will prevent sliding if their hands or feet are dry
+ Wipe clean after every use
+ Don’t worry about sweating – the mat grips even better when they do!
BlissCloud is the creation of Brighton based yoga student Anna Challacombe.
Returning from a holistic retreat in Portugal, she was all fired up to begin a new daily practice and keen to get herself a shiny new yoga mat.
Searching online was frustrating as she couldn’t find anything she liked. She wanted something beautiful, as well as something that felt great to practice on and easy to look after.
So she decided to create her own plus these beautiful collection of kids mats, designed by her children! It would have to be sustainable and eco-friendly, but she couldn’t compromise on quality or looks either. She began to design her own, and enlisted the help of an amazing designer (Love Indigo Creative) to turn her ideas into beautiful, inspirational mats.
We hope you’ll love them as much as we do!
BlissCloud donates £1 from every mat sale to The Karuna Trust, a U.K. run Buddhist organisation working to provide education, health and cultural projects for more than 50,000 of the poorest people in India each year.
Delivery & Returns:
This product is dispatched by BlissCloud and a returns label will be included in your parcel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.