Digital download ebook with guidance on creating momentum for change and healthy new habits, plus increased energy in 10 days.
Part of the FOOD WISDOM pocket book series, the 90 page '10 Day Energy & Habits Challenge' ebook by Broccoli People provides an easy to read guide to help you create momentum, increase your energy levels, change your habits, start questioning your assumptions, and educate yourself in nutrition! It's a journal and full change-behaviour coaching guidance in one!
This Ebook guide includes:
A 10-day plan to lift up your energy
- Guidance to create wholesome and healthy new habits and to maintain them afterwards
- Guidance to question your assumptions and possible limiting factors to success
- Mind-body balance techniques
- Tools to track your own progress
- A personal diary for those 10 days
- Principles to follow and samples of menus with options to adapt it to the most common diets
"Give yourself ten days to stop habits, to follow a routine designed for your well-being, and to allow the time and mental space for listening to your body.
Raise your energy levels and keep them stable, feel more motivated and joyful,
create the momentum for change and learn the principles to maintain it.
This challenge is for more than just ten days. It is a guided beginning towards a happier life, with more wholesome habits and healthier choices for both your body and your mind.
You are reading this book, so you are probably open to question if you could feel better... Giving yourself a ten-day break from your usual routines and tendencies could be just what you need, to start creating momentum for change.
Not feeling good physically is too often accepted and sometimes we don’t try to find out why, and lack the motivation to do so. Not enough motivation? That sounds like you aren’t giving your health the importance it has or you lack life
inspiration. The truth is, these go hand in hand!
It is easier to feel inspired in life when we are in good health, than we are not. All is interconnected. So, with which one do we start? Begin with both—to be healthy implies both happiness and physical balance. It is in that place of harmony where you feel at your best".
1. Getting your energy up
2. Start here the Challenge
- Claim your energy
- Break habits
- What if...
- How you will do it
- A few tips
3. The Golden Principles
4. The Ten Commandments
5. Question your Assumptions
- Feeling tired is normal
- Change is not really possible
- Genetics is the limiting factor
- Enough calories is enough
- Sugar gives energy
- Fat is bad
- Pain is inevitable with getting older
- Cravings are always a sign of weakness
- Healthy is boring, fast food is always unhealthy, and all organic is healthy
6. Possible Limiting Factors
- I work a lot, I don't have time,
- Lack of tools to deal with emotions
- Life is too short
- I'm traveling, I can't do it now
- I'm too lazy
- I always eat out,
- Social influence, judgment, and lack of support
- Physical pain
- Body weight,
- I don't really care
- I lack self control
- I'm too old, or too young
- Meanings to food
- I love sweets
- I get lost in the markets: shopping list
8. Body & Mind
- Rhythm and depth
- Breathing exercise
10. Mindful Living
- How we think
- Creativity and art
- Active mindfulness and concentration
- Walking meditation
- Mindfulness eating
12. How you will do it
- How to measure portions
- Day plan examples
13. Initial Notes
14. Your Journal
15. Last Thoughts
ABOUT BROCCOLI PEOPLE
The Broccoli People initiative promotes education and practical resources for health, nutrition, and well-being, in accessible, easy and practical ways for integrating it into any lifestyle.
Broccoli People spread reliable and honest knowledge and awareness of nutrition, health, and mind-body balance, helping us to make better choices nowadays, when the amount of options and information can be confusing.
Their aim is to make people healthier and happier, and provide them the tools to become their own guides.
The Food Wisdom pocket book series contain easy to understand guidelines to make you become your own food master, the plans to maximise your energy levels, and the principles to get a happier brain.
Led by a nutrition coach certified by ISSA, International Sports Science Association, and Hong Kong University, HKU Space, the author, Miriam emphasises the difference that knowledge can make on your daily food choices and eventually in the quality of your life, the importance of mind-body balance, and the benefits of mindfulness and physical movement for long term health.
– Purchase the Ebook via the checkout process. You will be given the link to the pdf download immediately once or download to a nominated device at a later stage via your email confirmation.
– For any support or queries please contact email@example.com
– If you require an epub version that is compatible for most of e-reader devices, (not including ibook readers or desktop kindle - the PDF is perfect for these), please also email firstname.lastname@example.org after purchasing.
– 90 pages
– Genre: wellness, health and nutrition
– Paper format: available on demand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.