Gluten Free, Low Carb & High Protein Premium Artisan Pasta made from Sesame Seeds
250g of SuperSeed Sesame penne pasta, which tastes slightly nutty and delicious, as good as a real Italian pasta! It is a good source of fibre and has a high protein and mineral content (calcium, iron, manganese, phosphorus).
Sesame seed flour, Tapioca, Egg
Allergy Advice: Contains EGG + SESAME FLOUR
Gluten free, Vegetarian, High Protein, Low carb, Non GMO, Additive-free, Corn/Soya/Rice-free Pasta
- 40% lower carbohydrate content compared to conventional pasta, only 46g.
- About 99% lower sugar content compared to conventional pasta, approx. 0.1g.
- High plant based protein content, 25g in 100g (100% more than conventional pasta).
- High fibre content, 10g in 100g (300% more than conventional pasta), which promotes healthy bowel movement.
- The high sesamin content of sesame reduces the transformation of omega-6 fatty acids to arachidonic acid & helps burn fat.
- Low glycemic index, therefore highly recommended to diabetic customers.
- Ideal for losing weight – plant based protein meal keeps you fuller for longer.
- Rich in minerals: manganese, phosphorus, iron & calcium.
- Naturally free of gluten, prolamin, lectins and saponin
- Certified by Coeliac UK and SugarWise
Each packet of SuperSeed Sesame Pasta contains approx 5 servings.
- Gluten free
- Low Sugar / Salt free
- Wheat free
- Corn / Soya / Rice free
Why you'll love Nomad Health's SuperGrain & SuperSeed Pasta
Nomad Health is the brainchild of partners Marianna & Keith who wanted to make pasta that'll keep you on the move – no more energy slumps after having a delicious pasta meal.
SuperSeed pasta is created from sesame seed, green banana or flaxseed to provide high amount of protein with lots of fibre and low GI. This natural and nutrient rich pasta selection easily fits into a broad spectrum of diets and makes it suitable for those leading vegetarian, FODmap or paleo lifestyle.
Nomad Health use a long forgotten manufacturing technique as they believe you need to see & feel your pasta dough to know it is the best as it can be. They dry out their pastas at low temperature to preserve the natural goodness of the ingredients and to ensure each piece is quality checked before it leaves their artisan workshop.
Please store away from direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place for up to 2 years. Consume within 1 year in a dry place after opening for optimum freshness. The best before date is printed on each packet.
Delivery & Returns:
This product is dispatched by Nomad Health and this item cannot be shipped outside the UK. As a food / perishable goods, Nomad Health products cannot be returned. This does not affect your statutory consumer rights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.