Gluten Free, Low Carb & High Protein Premium Artisan Pasta made from Flaxseed
250g of SuperSeed Flaxseed penne pasta, which tastes slightly different compared to traditional pasta, a little bit sweet and wholesome, but still delicious. It is a great source of fibre and has a high protein and mineral content (magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, zinc).
Flaxseed meal, Tapioca, Egg
Allergy Advice: Contains EGG
Gluten free, Vegetarian, High Protein, Low carb, Non GMO, Additive-free, Corn/Soya/Rice-free Pasta
- Ultra-low carbohydrate content (29.5 g in 100 g pasta).
- About 90% lower sugar content compared to conventional pasta, approx. 1g.
- High nutrition content including high plant based protein content, 30g in 100g (240% more than conventional pasta).
- High fibre content, 20g in 100g (600% more than conventional pasta), which promotes healthy bowel movement.
- Low glycemic index and low glycemic load - a slow and over time distributed increase in blood sugar level, therefore highly recommended to diabetics.
- Ideal for losing weight for diabetics, a ketogenic diet
- Rich in minerals: magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, zinc
- Naturally free of gluten, prolamin, lectins and saponin
- Certified by Coeliac UK and SugarWise
Each packet of SuperSeed Flaxseed Pasta contains approx 5 servings.
- Gluten free
- Low Sugar / Salt free
- Wheat free
- Corn / Soya / Rice free
Why you'll love Nomad Health's SuperGrain & SuperSeed Pasta
Nomad Health is the brainchild of partners Marianna & Keith who wanted to make pasta that'll keep you on the move – no more energy slumps after having a delicious pasta meal.
SuperSeed pasta is created from sesame seed, green banana or flaxseed to provide high amount of protein with lots of fibre and low GI. This natural and nutrient rich pasta selection easily fits into a broad spectrum of diets and makes it suitable for those leading vegetarian, FODmap or paleo lifestyle.
Nomad Health use a long forgotten manufacturing technique as they believe you need to see & feel your pasta dough to know it is the best as it can be. They dry out their pastas at low temperature to preserve the natural goodness of the ingredients and to ensure each piece is quality checked before it leaves their artisan workshop.
Please store away from direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place for up to 2 years. Consume within 1 year in a dry place after opening for optimum freshness. The best before date is printed on each packet.
Delivery & Returns:
This product is dispatched by Nomad Health and this item cannot be shipped outside the UK. As a food / perishable goods, Nomad Health products cannot be returned. This does not affect your statutory consumer rights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.