Gluten Free & Vegan Premium Artisan Pasta made from Quinoa Flour with a hint of Turmeric.
200g of SuperGrain Quinoa penne pasta, created from a naturally gluten-free ancient grain with a neutral taste. It is easy to cook with and it keeps its texture perfectly even after cooking.
Quinoa flour, Psyllium husk, Turmeric - nothing else, just pure naturally nutrient rich ingredients!
Gluten free, Vegan, High in Fibre, Nutrient-rich, Non GMO, Additive-free, Corn/Soya/Rice-free Pasta
- Easily digestible.
- Contains vitamin B (B1, B2, B3), vitamin C and E and beta-carotene.
- Rich in the following minerals: magnesium, calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorus and zinc.
- It is a slowly degradable carbohydrate source, with many dietary fibre.
- It contains all the essential amino acids: lysine, cystine and methionine content is remarkable
- Contains psyllium husk fibre which is an ideal fibre source, it has a calming effect on the sensitive intestines.
- It has an alkalising effect due to its turmeric content.
- Certified by Coeliac UK and SugarWise
Each packet of SuperGrain Quinoa Pasta contains approx 4 servings.
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Low Sugar / Salt free
- Wheat free
- Corn / Soya / Rice free
Why you'll love Nomad Health's SuperGrain & SuperSeed Pasta
Nomad Health is the brainchild of partners Marianna & Keith who wanted to make pasta that'll keep you on the move – no more energy slumps after having a delicious pasta meal.
It's wholesome, clean and healthy pastas are made from ancient grains, such as millet, sorghum and quinoa. They don’t use any artificial ingredients (because they are generally not good for you). Nomad Health use a long forgotten manufacturing technique as they believe you need to see & feel your pasta dough to know it is the best as it can be. They dry out their pastas at low temperature to preserve the natural goodness of the ingredients and to ensure each piece is quality checked before it leaves their artisan workshop.
Please store away from direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place for up to 2 years. Consume within 1 year in a dry place after opening for optimum freshness. The best before date is printed on each packet.
Delivery & Returns:
This product is dispatched by Nomad Health and this item cannot be shipped outside the UK. As a food / perishable goods, Nomad Health products cannot be returned. This does not affect your statutory consumer rights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.