Gluten Free & Vegan Premium Artisan Pasta made from Millet Flour with a hint of Turmeric
200g of SuperGrain Millet penne pasta, created from a naturally gluten-free ancient grain with additional health benefits. It tastes great - similar to traditional pastas, and has a nice yellow colour thanks to a hint of turmeric (extra nutritional benefit points for everyone!). It is easy to cook with and it keeps its texture perfectly even after cooking.
Millet flour, Psyllium husk, Turmeric - nothing else, just pure naturally nutrient rich ingredients!
Gluten free, Vegan, High in Fibre, Nutrient-rich, Non GMO, Additive-free, Corn/Soya/Rice-free Pasta
- Easily digestible.
- The only pasta which alkalises the body due to its millet and turmeric content.
- Helps to increase your energy levels due to its very high B-vitamins, especially niacin, thiamin and vitamin B-6, which helps to improve your muscle & nerve health.
- Rich in manganese, magnesium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus and copper.
- Excellent sources of phytochemicals and micronutrients.
- Millet has high amounts of soluble fibre which can help to operate the digestive track smoothly and lowers the risk of diabetes & heart attacks.
- Millet is recommended in case of neurological problems, and can strengthen the immune system, as it is full of minerals.
- Psyllium husk is an ideal fibre source for those who are sensitive to wheat. It has a calming effect on the sensitive intestines, which could be troubled by the fibres of wheat.
- Certified by Coeliac UK and SugarWise
Each packet of SuperGrain Millet Pasta contains approx 4 servings.
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Low Sugar / Salt free
- Wheat free
- Corn / Soya / Rice free
Why you'll love Nomad Health's SuperGrain & SuperSeed Pasta
Nomad Health is the brainchild of partners Marianna & Keith who wanted to make pasta that'll keep you on the move – no more energy slumps after having a delicious pasta meal.
It's wholesome, clean and healthy pastas are made from ancient grains, such as millet, sorghum and quinoa. They don’t use any artificial ingredients (because they are generally not good for you). Nomad Health use a long forgotten manufacturing technique as they believe you need to see & feel your pasta dough to know it is the best as it can be. They dry out their pastas at low temperature to preserve the natural goodness of the ingredients and to ensure each piece is quality checked before it leaves their artisan workshop.
Please store away from direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place for up to 2 years. Consume within 1 year in a dry place after opening for optimum freshness. The best before date is printed on each packet.
Delivery & Returns:
This product is dispatched by Nomad Health and this item cannot be shipped outside the UK. As a food / perishable goods, Nomad Health products cannot be returned. This does not affect your statutory consumer rights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.