100% Natural Coconut Blossom Sugar - a low glycemic sweetener
300g of traditional Asian sweetener made from coconut palm flower nectar, is one of the most popular sugar types as it makes for a healthy sugar alternative.
Unbleached and unrefined, the taste is slightly caramel-like, not coconut. Use in tea, coffee, cakes and cooking.
Nutritional low down:
- Coconut Blossom Sugar has a low glycemic index (GI = 35), the body slowly absorbs it and it does not elevate the blood sugar level very much.
- High mineral content, 18x more potassium than brown brown sugar, 30x as much phosphorus and more than 10x as much zinc, plus magnesium, iron, B1, B2, B3 and B6 source of vitamins.
- There are 16 amino acids in the coconut compartment, most of which are glutamine, which supports the immune system and contributes to muscle growth and regeneration in sports.
- Larger amounts of inositol also protect the liver, prevents fats from accumulating in the liver and bile, increases fat utilisation in the body, thus promoting fat burning.
- It protects against the deposits of cholesterol in the vascular wall because it increases its use.
- Vegan & Vegetarian
- Gluten free
- Low GI
Why you'll love Nomad Health's SuperGrain & SuperSeed Pasta & Ingredients
Nomad Health is the brainchild of partners Marianna & Keith who wanted to make pasta and pasta ingredients that'll keep you on the move – no more energy slumps after having a delicious pasta meal.
SuperFood Fine Himalayan Salt is a natural and nutrient rich alternative to standard salts that easily fits into a broad spectrum of diets and makes it suitable for those leading vegan, wheat-free, gluten-free or paleo lifestyles.
Please store away from direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place for up to 2 years. Consume within 1 year in a dry place after opening for optimum freshness. The best before date is printed on each packet.
Delivery & Returns:
This product is dispatched by Nomad Health and this item cannot be shipped outside the UK. As a food / perishable goods, Nomad Health products cannot be returned. This does not affect your statutory consumer rights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.