Beautiful hand-picked Raw Honey Set - choose 3x 400g jars of the most delicious raw honey of your choosing.
Please indicate which 3 honeys you would like to be included in the Gift Set in the notes section at the checkout when you place your order. Don't worry if you forget - we'll email you to ask for your choices!
Delicious raw honey set for mixing & matching, made in Scotland - choose any 3 of the honey flavours below. Each flavour has been simply filtered through muslin cloth and jarred right away without any processing.
Save almost £11 vs buying separately and reduce your carbon footprint and packaging waste by buying these everday-use sized jars of goodness.
Choose any 3 flavours:
Wildflower – classical everyday honey made with a variety of pollen from wild meadow flowers.
Sunflower – one of the sweetest kinds of honey out there, a perfect reward for getting out of bed on a gloomy morning.
Forest – a polyfloral type of honey, rich in raspberry and blueberry pollen with a fruity flavour note. Kids favourite!
Acacia – light, floral and very sweet. Great for coffee, tea or homemade lemonade.
Linden – zesty, fresh and light. Great for hot toddy and to fight off winter colds.
Buckwheat – Great Taste Award winner. Considered better than Manuka and with dark, strong flavour. Known also as a hangover honey.
Gingerbread infusion – Rapeseed honey infusion with gingerbread spices. It's mind-blowingly good. Like Christmas on a spoon.
Coriander - High quality, herbal honey with a unique flavour. Fresh, light with a hint of spice at the end. OUT OF STOCK CURRENTLY
RULES FOR USING HONEY IN BAKING
- Honey is very sweet: With the amount to one glass of sugar in the recipe, use the same amount of honey. At the amount of the glass, replace each glass of sugar with 2/3 to 3/4 glass of honey.
- Honey contains water: Using more than one glass of honey instead of sugar, reduce 1/4 cup of liquid for one glass of honey.
- Honey is browning faster: Lower the baking temperature by 5 degrees and check the browning level every 10-15 minutes.
- Honey is slightly sour: For baking, add 1/4 teaspoon baking soda to a glass of honey (if it is not in the recipe). This will reduce acidity and ensure good dough rise.
- The taste of honey: Honey-flavoured light does not significantly affect the taste of baking, but stronger varieties, such as buckwheat honey, can give their specific flavour and aroma.
About Edinburgh Honey Co.
They are Edinburgh based beekeepers and honey merchants, specialising in rare, high-quality honey, hand-packed with recycled materials only.
For 60 years, this independent, family-run business has offered nothing but the highest quality honey, infused with the story of the people who made it. This passion for honey grew stronger with each year and now the 3rd generation of beekeeping traditions is bringing you the finest Polish honey and bee pollen.
All of their honey is being sourced in a sustainable and responsible way both from their own apiaries in Perthshire, Scotland and in Poland. The honey you buy is hand-packed with recycled materials, and it is 100% plastic free, delivered in low emission vehicles. Their dedication to recycling and ecology is deeply rooted in company values and work ethos.
Raw Honey has a long shelf life at room temperature without using any preservatives (approx 2 years) - so this case is perfect for storing.
Shipping & Returns:
This product is dispatched by Edinburgh Honey Co.
Please note this product can only be delivered to UK addresses. Please contact email@example.com if you have a request to ship to all other countries.
Please note that a returns slip will be provided.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.