High quality, golden amber herbal honey with a unique flavour. Fresh, light with a hint of spice at the end.
Delicious raw coriander honey, simply filtered through muslin cloth and jarred right away without any processing. The honey comes from family apiaries in Poland and is made in Scotland. Choose from 2 sizes of jar - 400g or 1kg.
Raw Coriander Honey will surprise you with its original flavour, mild aroma and golden amber colour - it’s a very rare type of honey. The nectar of coriander is highly dependent on weather conditions. The plant produces it every five to six years that is why it is considered a one of the rarest kind in the world. Raw Unfiltered Coriander Honey is golden amber colour, specific fresh taste, and mild aroma, hence the popularity.
You can use this honey in many different ways. We love it with roast veg, salads and dips due to the amazing zesty flavour, plus it pairs well with goats cheese. It is great to make healthy lemonades for kids in the summertime and Hot Toddy for adults in winter.
• Stimulates the formation and elimination of bile, increases secretion and therefore improves digestion.
• Boosts immunity and helps naturally sooth a sore throat.
• Coriander honey is also useful for cases of loss of appetite.
RULES FOR USING HONEY IN BAKING
- Honey is very sweet: With the amount to one glass of sugar in the recipe, use the same amount of honey. At the amount of the glass, replace each glass of sugar with 2/3 to 3/4 glass of honey.
- Honey contains water: Using more than one glass of honey instead of sugar, reduce 1/4 cup of liquid for one glass of honey.
- Honey is browning faster: Lower the baking temperature by 5 degrees and check the browning level every 10-15 minutes.
- Honey is slightly sour: For baking, add 1/4 teaspoon baking soda to a glass of honey (if it is not in the recipe). This will reduce acidity and ensure good dough rise.
- The taste of honey: Honey-flavoured light does not significantly affect the taste of baking, but stronger varieties, such as buckwheat honey, can give their specific flavour and aroma.
About Edinburgh Honey Co.
They are Edinburgh based beekeepers and honey merchants, specialising in rare, high-quality honey, hand-packed with recycled materials only.
For 60 years, this independent, family-run business has offered nothing but the highest quality honey, infused with the story of the people who made it. This passion for honey grew stronger with each year and now the 3rd generation of beekeeping traditions is bringing you the finest Polish honey and bee pollen.
All of their honey is being sourced in a sustainable and responsible way both from their own apiaries in Perthshire, Scotland and in Poland. The honey you buy is hand-packed with recycled materials, and it is 100% plastic free, delivered in low emission vehicles. Their dedication to recycling and ecology is deeply rooted in company values and work ethos.
Raw Honey has a long shelf life at room temperature without using any preservatives (approx 2 years) - so this case is perfect for storing.
Shipping & Returns:
This product is dispatched by Edinburgh Honey Co.
Please note this product can only be delivered to UK addresses. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a request to ship to all other countries.
Please note that a returns slip will be provided.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.