Unroasted Peruvian Criollo Raw Cacao Powder for making delicious rich homemade raw chocolate, hot chocolate or smoothies.
Premium quality Peruvian Criollo raw cacao powder is less bitter than a conventional cocoa powder and is an essential ingredient for making your own guilt-free raw chocolates, treats or chocolate drinks.
This 500g packet of raw cacao powder has a rich chocolate flavour plus is full of nutrients and untreated. The cacao beans are hand-picked before fermenting, drying and grinding at temperatures below 47 degrees Celsius, ensuring the finest raw cacao.
- 100% Theobroma cacao
- Vegan, gluten free and GMO free.
- Contains high levels of antioxidants, magnesium, calcium, vitamins & essential amino acids
- Grown to ecological standards, is ethically sourced & agrochemical free, without the use of pesticides
- Packaged in 100% compostable bags
Instructions for Use:
Raw Cacao Powder can be used in a wide range of raw chocolate recipes, usually gently melted with Raw Cacao Butter and is a key ingredient in the Raw Chocolate Making Kit + Raw Chilli Chocolate Making Kit by Elements for Life.
- Blend into smoothies
- Use for making delicious raw chocolates
- Use in raw treats or traditional baking
- Make homemade hot chocolate
- Add to a chilli for extra richness
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Low GI
Why you'll love this Raw Cacao Ingredient:
Elements for Life make an award winning range of raw chocolate products, all free from dairy, gluten, soya and refined sugars. With nothing artificial and packed full of goodness these products are suitable for vegans, diabetics, lactose intolerance and coeliacs. And of course anyone who loves raw chocolate.
Please store away from direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place. The best before date is printed on each packet.
Delivery & Returns:
This product is dispatched by Elements For Life. Please note that as food/perishable goods, Elements For Life products cannot be shipped outside the UK nor returned. This does not affect your statutory consumer rights.