Non-slip, anti-bacterial and natural surface with tribal wave print design for your yoga practice. The grip increases as you sweat!
This beautiful cork yoga mat with tribal wave print is an eco & sustainably sourced choice designed by Luxembourg brand ONDETO, perfect for those who want amazing grip from the very start of their practice.
Made from 100% natural rubber base with one layer of natural and renewable cork, giving a fantastic grip even when moist.
The natural surface temperature of cork is the same as human body temperature meaning that you won’t get cold during long-held yoga postures.
As well as being ideal for all types of yoga, pilates and cardio exercise, this mat works perfectly for hot/bikram yoga, vinyasa, ashtanga and power yoga. Simply roll out your cork mat flat with the rubber side down.
HERE’S WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS MAT:
- Made with the future in mind, they’re eco-friendly, the bottom layer is made from 3mm thick 100% natural tree rubber for flexibility & cushion support and sustainably harvested cork which is a renewable and natural material, keeping you grounded closer to nature.
- Best grip & non-slip, these ONDETO cork yoga mats have grip that actually increases as you sweat, giving you an unbeatable grip throughout your yoga practice.
- Cork is organically anti-bacterial so it provides the perfect clean and healthy surface for your yoga every time.
- The gorgeous design on the natural cork uses water based inks. Free from toxic glue (the top and bottom are fused by heat sublimation), phtalates, latex and silicone.
- They come with a carrying strap, so you can just roll it up, sling them over your shoulder and go!
Measuring 183cm x 61cm x 3mm thick
Weight 2.8kg (6lb)
+ Don't fold or crease your cork yoga mat - simply roll it up loosely so that the cork is on the outside and the rubber surface is on the inside of the rolled mat.
+ Don't worry about sweating - the mat grips even better when you do.
+ Cork is self cleaning however we recommend cleaning the cork surface monthly with warm water and a squeeze of lemon to remove sweat and body oils.
+ Spraying the top of your mat with a standard mat cleaning spray can also work well - just leave to dry afterwards then roll up as usual.
+ Do not machine wash or tumble dry.
ONDETO from Luxembourg is designing yoga mats, combining beauty, functionality and eco-friendliness. Knowing how important your mat becomes for you no matter if you’re breathing through an asana or doing a plank, these mats are durable, cushioned and have a statement design.
Their designer, Teresa, brings you functional but also beautiful mats, free from harmful substances.
For every ONDETO item sold, 5€ is donated to Sparkles.lu who are empowering entrepreneurial women worldwide. Their objective is to help women to develop their business activities in parts of the world where access to finance is poor or inexistent. Learn more about Sparkles.lu and their work here!
Delivery & Returns:
This product is dispatched by ONDETO and a returns label will be included in your parcel. If you are based in Europe, expect your delivery in 3-7 business days as the mat is shipped from Luxembourg.
Unfortunately this mat cannot be shipped to Ireland.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.