Organic Mexican hot chocolate inspired vegan latte blend made with the finest cacao, cinnamon, vanilla and chilli.
This 100g tub (approx 30-40 servings) of MAWish superfood latte blend 'Liquid Metaboost' is a Mexican, smooth hot chocolate inspired drink with a hint of cayenne to give your metabolism a kick.
Just add one heaped teaspoon of the adaptogenic blended powder to a cup and form a smooth paste with a little hot water. Then fill your cup with hot milk or vegan mylk for that oh-so-good sugar and dairy-free hot drink, made with ethically sourced organic ingredients.
Also, MAWish blends can be added to smoothies and baking mixes, sprinkled on top of oven baked food for a natural hit of flavour.
The Liquid Metaboost provides the perfect combination of ceremonial cacao, cinnamon, vanilla & cayenne pepper for a cacao ceremony.
Organic cacao, Organic vanilla bean powder, Organic cinnamon, Organic cayenne (chilli).
- Dairy free
- Suitable for vegans
- Suitable for Lactose intolerance
- Low caffeine
- Free from artificial additives or sweeteners
Why you'll love MAWish
- You can make homemade lattes with their perfectly blended, carefully selected bio-active ingredients with proven health benefits.
- Drink to good health - all the ingredients in the latte blends are all-natural and organic.
- Enjoy the blends hot or cold.
- It's the perfect coffee alternative and suitable for all the family.
MAWish food is a London based functional food brand on a mission to educate people of the function of food as medicine, specialising in raw, organic, ethically and sustainably sourced latte mixes, with no added sweeteners or flavourings.
Founded by Caroline, a Nutritional researcher from Kings College London who has used her passion for good tasting food and nutrition knowledge to formulate a range of 'problem solving' blends that allow you to invest in your long term health.
Their mission is to:
- Increase people's love of plant based foods.
- Educate people that food can be poison or medicine and that can be used to prevent disease before having to cure it.
- Create an awareness around where our food comes from.
- Use only sustainable farming techniques that are good for the grower, environment and consumer.
- Create a world filled with productive people who have optimum quality of life.
Please store away from direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place. Consume within 2-3 years if stored in a cool dark place away from sunlight after opening.
Delivery & Returns:
This product is dispatched by MAWish and cannot be shipped outside the UK.
Please note that as food/perishable goods, MAWish products cannot be returned. This does not affect your statutory consumer rights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.