Organic, vegan inspired latte blend made with turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, vanilla and a hint of black pepper.
This 50g tub (approx 25 servings) of MAWish superfood latte blend 'Liquid Gold' is a raw, innocent indulgence when you want that hit of turmeric latte or to use turmeric more in your cooking, without getting your hands messy.
Liquid gold is an organic, vegan inspired latte blend made with turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, vanilla and a hint of black pepper. This beautifully golden, healing drink is the perfect way to get your daily turmeric fix.
Turmeric contains curcumin, a polyphrenol that gives it its rich (and stain-prone) yellow colour and it’s this active ingredient that makes turmeric so beneficial to health in terms of its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
Just add one heaped teaspoon of the adaptogenic blended powder to a cup and form a smooth paste with a little hot water. Then fill your cup with hot milk or vegan mylk for that oh-so-good sugar and dairy-free hot drink, made with ethically sourced organic ingredients.
Also, MAWish blends can be added to smoothies, turmeric oats and baking mixes, plus Liquid Gold is great for adding to currys, vegetables, dressings and pancakes for a natural hit of flavour.
NEW 100% recyclable packaging.
Organic turmeric, Organic ginger, Organic cinnamon, Organic vanilla bean powder, black pepper.
- Dairy free
- Suitable for vegans
- Suitable for Lactose intolerance
- Free from artificial additives or sweeteners
Why you'll love MAWish
- You can make homemade lattes with their perfectly blended, carefully selected bio-active ingredients with proven health benefits.
- Drink to good health - all the ingredients in the latte blends are all-natural and organic.
- Enjoy the blends hot or cold.
- It's the perfect coffee alternative and suitable for all the family.
MAWish food is a London based functional food brand on a mission to educate people of the function of food as medicine, specialising in raw, organic, ethically and sustainably sourced latte mixes, with no added sweeteners or flavourings.
Founded by Caroline, a Nutritional researcher from Kings College London who has used her passion for good tasting food and nutrition knowledge to formulate a range of 'problem solving' blends that allow you to invest in your long term health.
Their mission is to:
- Increase people's love of plant based foods.
- Educate people that food can be poison or medicine and that can be used to prevent disease before having to cure it.
- Create an awareness around where our food comes from.
- Use only sustainable farming techniques that are good for the grower, environment and consumer.
- Create a world filled with productive people who have optimum quality of life.
Please store away from direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place. Consume within 2-3 years if stored in a cool dark place away from sunlight after opening.
Delivery & Returns:
This product is dispatched by MAWish and cannot be shipped outside the UK.
Please note that as food/perishable goods, MAWish products cannot be returned. This does not affect your statutory consumer rights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.