FREE Delivery When Spending Over £20 - Sign Up & Get 10% OFF First Order (Email or Notifications)
We curate original products of high quality, at great prices. To help you live well, live full, live long
Nutritious hand-rolled Soul Balls containing 100% natural ingredients, they are high in fibre, energy releasing and have the fantastic healing mineral properties of Copper and Manganese.
Orange, Cashew, Coconut and Cardamon. An exotic tangy treat that is rich in fibre and has the healing properties of Copper that helps to protect cells from oxidative stress. Everything you want in a ball and then just a little bit more.
- Hand-rolled, made fresh upon ordering
- 2 Soul Balls per order (30g per ball)
- Contains 2.2g of natural protein per ball
- Cashew: Rich source of oleic acid (helps promote good cardiovascular health) high in protein, fibre & copper. They also contain magnesium, calcium, iron & potassium.
- Desiccated Coconut: Translates to dried coconut flesh, uses an unsweetened variety. It contains no cholesterol or trans-fats while being rich in a number of essential nutrients, including dietary fibre, manganese, copper and selenium.
- Green Cardamom: Widely used in Ayurvedic medicine it is said to help with digestion, is detoxifying and in India is used in tea to help combat depression. It tastes amazing. So much love for this spice.
- Per 30g Ball: Energy: Kcal 122, Fat: 7.1g of which saturates 1.1g, Carbohydrates: 10.7g of which sugars: 10.2g, Fibre: 3.9g, Protein: 1.8g, Salt: 0g
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Wheat free
- Free from refined sugar
Dried Dates, Desiccated Coconut, Cashew Nuts, Green Cardamon, Ginger, Coconut Oil, Orange Extract, Lemon Extract, Himalayan Pink Salt.
Allergy Advice: Contains NUTS (CASHEW)
How to Enjoy:
Enjoy like you would a snack bar, ball or bite, this hand-rolled energy ball is perfect for a post-workout nibble or as a healthy alternative to snack bowls.
'Soul Ballers' have also been known to munch on them when topped on porridge bowls and on the daily commute.
Obviously, enjoy them as part of balanced diet and healthy lifestyle!
Why we love them:
- Soul Balls are delicious natural energy balls each delicately blended with spices. High in fibre, omega3 and minerals they give you all the raw energy you need to keep your soul happy.
- Without fail, Nadra from Kitchen & Soul (K&S) always starts with taste and texture & good ingredients when designing the balls, and you can tell! Nutritional value is very important but it's got to taste good otherwise it's just functional food and that's not what K&S is about.
- Her Asian heritage meant that she grew up around spices so each ball has been carefully blended with an individual spice profile making these little beauties taste very unique.
- Soul Balls are vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy free refined sugar free but are bursting (no room to move) with goodness. They are lovingly hand rolled by her fair hands in The Chilterns, UK.
Why you'll love the benefits of Kitchen & Soul's Energy Balls:
- Delicious, gives good texture & has an interesting blend flavours.
- Contains organic & where possible, raw contents and treated without a high intensity of heat (keeping the balls' nutritional values in tact).
- Suitable for plant-based diets.
- The nutritional value and benefit of Soul Balls are like a wonderful added bonus, meaning that you can sit happy in the knowledge that you are both feeding your appetite and your soul.
- Great for anyone with a busy lifestyle who needs a quick and easy way to get more nutrients.
Please store away from direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place. Consume within 35 days for optimum freshness. The best before date is printed on each packet.
This product is dispatched by Kitchen & Soul. As a food product, this item cannot be shipped outside the UK. As the balls are hand-rolled to order, they are dispatched within 72 hours of ordering. Balls are made to order so you receive the freshest batch.
Please note that as food/perishable goods, Kitchen & Soul products cannot be returned. This does not affect your statutory consumer rights.
Every parcel is carefully packaged so that you get the best possible service. If you order items from more than one brand on our shop you will receive more than one delivery (yey to multiple surprises in the post!).
Some products can only be delivered to UK mainland addresses. Please see 'shipping' instructions at the bottom of each product page for details.
- All orders over £20 have free delivery within the UK.
- For orders under £20 we charge £2.99 to cover the cost for standard delivery (1st Class Royal Mail).
Please allow 2-5 working days for your parcels to reach you with the exceptions of:
Grounded Factory items will be shipped from Sweden within 5-10 working days,
Ibiza Bikini items will be shipped from Ibiza within 10-14 working week days.
- No shipping is charged for Video Downloads
Worldwide DeliveryWe deliver worldwide to 78 countries including Europe, Middle East, US, Canada, Asia, Australia and New Zealand and we charge a flat rate of £9.99. This does not include Customs and Import Duty Tax which you may be required to pay if you are ordering outside the EU. Tax rates will vary depending on which country you are in and will only be apparent after ordering. If you refuse to accept delivery of the items you have purchased, the courier will return the items to the brand in question.
If you are ordering outside the UK, please be patient as your order could take 7 -14 working days to arrive, but when it does - you won't want to be without it!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We get it, there will likely be a question or two you have about Life by Equipe or placing your order online with us. So we have had a think about the most commonly asked questions, and put them all below for you. Check below for your answer. Contact us if you can't find it!
First off it’s pronounced, eɪˈkiːp.…..and it rhymes with sheep!!Life By Equipe is a vision to help people optimise their health and wellbeing - we wanted to create a space where you can learn about health, fitness and nutrition and then buy products that help you meet those goals.Everything we do as a team is designed to help people feel good, live life to the full and improve longevity. We provide access to experts and content to help fulfil the LBE motto - we also search far and wide to find you the best stuff needed to complete this journey we call LIFE in the best possible way - and make all this accessible to everyone.
Who's it for?If you’re interested in living a full healthy life for as long as possible then you’ve reached the right destination. We cater for all, be you an elite athlete, weekend warrior or simply someone wanting to get on the right health and wellness path. We believe a full and healthy lifestyle should be accessible to all. Life By Equipe has collated the best products and information to assist you on your journey. Will I love shopping with you?
Of course! We aim to please all customers with our wide range of products for all aspects of your fitness and wellness journey. Our site is simple to use on both computer and mobile, and if you experience any issues, we are only ever an email or phone call away.
What payment methods does Life by Equipe accept?Payments can be made via credit or debit cards as well as PayPal. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Mobile customers can also use ApplePay to swiftly get the stuff they want!
Is it safe to purchase online from lifebyequipe.com?Abso-friggin-lutely, yes! Whether you are using your credit or debit card, you can be assured your payment is secure. Our payment gateway is Stripe, which powers ASOS, Made and Oxfam to name just a few. All card information is encrypted and we do not store any credit card details nor do we share your personal information with any third party. However, for more peace of mind about placing your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What size/shape/flavour should I order?We understand it can be hard to know what to order, faced with all that choice so if you would like assistance with this please contact email@example.com. And one of our experts will ensure that you find your perfect fit.
How much does UK delivery cost?
Because we're nice like that, all orders over £20 have free delivery within the UK! Wahoo!
For orders under £20, we charge a flat rate of £2.99 to cover the cost for standard delivery (Royal Mail 1st Class). This will ensure that your parcel arrives in a hot minute (it'll be with you in up two-five working days, ready for you to serve some filthy amounts of smug-face). Please allow all Grounded Factory Items to arrive within 5-10 working days as they are shipped from Sweden.
No shipping is charged for Video downloads! Wahay!!
Do you deliver worldwide?We sure do; we deliver worldwide to 78 countries including Europe, Middle East, US, Canada, Asia, Australia and New Zealand and we charge a flat rate of £9.99. If you are ordering outside the UK, please be patient as your order could take up to 7 working days to arrive, but when it does - you won't want to be without it!
What is your returns policy, can I get a refund on a sale item?
We are committed to ensuring that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. You have 14 days from the day you receive an order to notify us if you want to return an item. Important note: this only applied to returnable goods. All food items or perishable goods aren't returnable. Please see our full return policy here
What if the item I receive is damaged or faulty?
Damn - our least favourite question. We work damn hard to ensure that this doesn't happen, however we apologise if this is the case. Please get in contact with us firstname.lastname@example.org. Also please see our full return policy here
I want to speak to a human...
We love to hear from our customers. The quickest way to contact us is by sending an email to email@example.com, our Community Care Director. This email address is constantly checked by Louise & the Life by Equipe team and we will always get back to you within 24 hours, if not sooner.
Alternatively, please use the Facebook messenger button found on our site or call us on 01234 480 465 between 10am-5pm GMT if you prefer to chat. If we are busy on the phone, please leave a voicemail message and we'll call yo' back!
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on: 01234 480 465
Phone Hours: Mon-Fri 10am-5pm
Can I ask for free fitness advice?You certainly can, and we’d love nothing more than to assist you be the healthiest version of yourself! If you're interested on expert info, take a look at our resource centre for all the latest, backed-by-science knowledge our contributors have shared with you.
You can also be part of the 'Big Equipe' team and keep up with all the latest news direct to your inbox including events, collaborations, reviews, deals and tons of chat on all things fitness, health and wellbeing. Sign up for the Life by Equipe newsletter to also get 10% off your 1st order and be our friend - we're awesome!
Yo, I'm a brand with a product to sell, or I'm an expert in the wellness industry - can we work together?
Sure thing! We are always looking to grow the range of quality brands we collaborate with. We're also all about having more writers and contributors, sharing their knowledge and promoting their work. Call us maybe?
Do you have any social profiles I can follow?
Damn straight sister! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube & Vimeo. Add photos of your purchases, comment on our posts, share your healthy stories and win a few cheeky prizes along the way.
LA Crop Top - HPE Clothing
Refraction Waterproof Kit Bag - Project_Sweat
Blue Lotus Yoga Mat - BlissCloud
Kitchen & Soul Lemon Pop Energy Balls
Hoodie - League Collective
We have a team packed full of expert advice to help you live well, live full, live long.
So you don't have to. It's Intelligent Wellness. Together with the most engaging wellness experts of today, we curate original products of high quality, at great prices.