Handcrafted hammered copper double filter water tank holding 10 litres of fluoride-free water has mantra engraving and 7 chakra crystal gemstones.
Perfect for saunas, steam rooms or as a beautiful feature in your kitchen, this handmade double filter tank (10 Litres) by Ayurveda wellness company, My Copper Cup, is beautifully and sustainably made by local artisans in India and offers you the health benefits of copper in every mindful sip.
Handmade from recycled copper materials, a water filter tank is the most stylish way to filter fluoride for your room temperature drinking water. It comes with filters, tap and assembly instructions. This item does not come with a stand.
This filter tank contains state of the art porcelain, activated carbon and metallic silver cartridges that sits in the top section of the filtration system and remove impurities from your water such as fluoride, chlorine any any pharmaceuticals. They filter approximately 10L of water in 3 hours - a very fast rate of filtration.
After the water is purified, it is retained in the bottom part of the filtration system. During the filtration and the storage of water in this system, the water is remineralised with trace copper.
Copper has many health properties. It is an anti-oxidant and contributes to the maintenance of connective tissues and normal pigmentation of the hair and skin as well as being essential in the production of red blood cells, haemoglobin and bone matter. This is because it is partially responsible for efficient uptake of iron from food sources. Copper also supports the normal functioning of the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
Copper has been used as a natural remedy for ailments and boosting health in relation to arthritis and inflammation, anaemia, producing collagen for flexible and healthy skin, aiding with energy, improving thyroid health and your resistance to infections, reducing cholesterol levels and assisting with digestive health.
Drinking tap water stored in a pure copper vessel overnight may provide supplementary support to a well balanced diet according to Ayurveda, as the water may accumulate safe levels of copper traces (approx 0.01mgL over 8 hours which is a safe amount to consume daily, below the RDA of 900 μg/day copper for adults).
Local artisans in Northern India handcraft this Copper vessel using 99.7% pure recycled copper where the process of engraving, welding and hand setting each stone in place occurs before the copper is lacquered so it won't tarnish, maintaining it's beautiful finish.
The outside of this tank is first hammered, then engraved with the flower of life and the positive affirmations to form a sacred geometric pattern. The words; Grounded, Pleasure, Determination, Love, Creativity, Mental Clarity and Purpose are engraved before being encrusted with 7 real gemstones to form the chakra system, each set in pure silver.
Meditating using the mantras and gemstones on the copper vessel can act a tool to re-centre yourself, mindfully staying present to your emotions, thoughts and body to provide a deeper daily meditative practice for when you feel you may want it.
How do you use the chakra gemstones for Ayurvedic mindful meditation?
Ayurveda originates from India and is based on the principles of balancing the systems within the body. Each gemstone on both of the tanks is an anchor for positive emotion and memory:
Quartz for Purpose - Clear
Amethyst for Mental Clarity – Purple
Sodalite for Creativity – Blue
Aventurine for Love – Green
Tigers Eye for Determination – Multi-tone Yellow and Black
Red Onyx for Pleasure – Light Red
Red Jasper for Grounded – Dark Red
The mantra to follow when using the vessels is Touch it, Think it, Drink it. Touch the gemstone that resonates with the emotion you want to feel. Cultivate that emotion within you and hold that intention. Then drink the water.
How to use the Copper Water Tank
- Fill the top tank with room temperature tap water and leave overnight. Drink the water in the mornings and during the day when required.
- Stored water may have a sweeter taste and thinner texture from reports customers have made. Some customers have not reported any difference in the taste of the water when using the tank.
- It is not recommended to use anything else other than plain water, due to the fact that copper is highly reactive with any acids. Acids like lemon or some fruits may be used to clean the copper but you must not drink out of that water.
- Not designed for hot water as the vessels are not thermally insulated. This bottle is solely intended for room temperature water, as recommended in the Ayurvedic practices for optimum health benefits.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for replacement cartridges (recommended to be changed once a year at a cost of £40 for the replacement).
Tank Care Instructions
- Rinse the inside of the vessel thoroughly with water before first use and avoid using any detergents or chemicals to clean this product.
- To clean simply apply lemon juice to the inside of the vessel, fill with warm water and let it sit for at least 15 mins so that the natural acidity of the lemon can be applied to all parts of the inside. Then discard this water and rinse the thoroughly.
- If you wish to clean the outside of your copper vessel, do so using water and the soft side of the sponge so it does not scratch the protective coating that has been applied.
- Please take care when opening and closing the copper lid. Copper is a soft metal.
About My Copper Cup
My Copper Cup have managed to create the most stylish, copper water vessels with the passionate intention of helping to heal through the simple daily act of drinking water whilst putting the sustainability first, using recycled copper and artisan handcraft. When purchasing a My Copper Cup product not only are you getting a beautiful handmade item, each have a specific intention and a meditation stone welded on to them, but you’re supporting handcrafts over machines, and quality over mass market consumerism.
Delivery & Returns:
This product is dispatched by My Copper Cup. For returns information, please email email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.