Handcrafted hammered copper water bottle with Balance Mantra engraving and 7 chakra crystal gemstones set in pure silver.
This 600ml capacity copper water bottle by Ayurveda wellness company, My Copper Cup, is beautifully and sustainably made by local artisans in India and offers you the health benefits of copper in every mindful sip.
This generously sized copper vessel is leakproof and practical to carry with a screw-top lid and carrying loop. This bottle provides a fresh start to your body each morning with:
- Ayurvedic copper health benefits
- Sustainably made with recycled 99.7% pure copper
- Chakra crystals - real gemstones
- Beautiful design
- Practical with carrying loop
- Sacred geometry pattern
- No plastic/bpa free
Copper has many health properties. It is an anti-oxidant and contributes to the maintenance of connective tissues and normal pigmentation of the hair and skin as well as being essential in the production of red blood cells, haemoglobin and bone matter. This is because it is partially responsible for efficient uptake of iron from food sources. Copper also supports the normal functioning of the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
Copper has been used as a natural remedy for ailments and boosting health in relation to arthritis and inflammation, anaemia, producing collagen for flexible and healthy skin, aiding with energy, improving thyroid health and your resistance to infections, reducing cholesterol levels and assisting with digestive health.
Drinking tap water stored in a pure copper vessel overnight may provide supplementary support to a well balanced diet according to Ayurveda, as the water may accumulate safe levels of copper traces (approx 0.01mgL over 8 hours which is a safe amount to consume daily, below the RDA of 900 μg/day copper for adults).
Local artisans in Northern India handcraft this Balance Mantra Copper Water Bottle using 99.7% pure recycled copper where the process of engraving, welding and hand setting each stone in place occurs before the copper is lacquered so it won't tarnish, maintaining it's beautiful finish.
Engraved with a 'balance' intention mantra, flower of life design and hammered to form a sacred geometric pattern, this unique tool for staying hydrated and mindful reminds us of the importance of nature, health and wellness. Geometrical symbols and mantras can have a powerful effect on meditative practices when visualised within the mind.
This bottle contains all 7 real crystal gemstones that form the chakra system, set in pure silver bezels to hold the gems to the copper. Meditating using the gemstones on the copper vessel can act as a tool re-centre yourself, mindfully staying present to your emotions, thoughts and body.
How do you use the chakra gemstones for Ayurvedic mindful meditation?
Ayurveda originates from India and is based on the principles of balancing the systems within the body. Each gemstone resonates with a particular emotion. For example, the clear quartz represents purpose; purple stone amethyst resonates and amplifies mental clarity; blue sodalite encourages creativity; green aventurine for healing love; orange tigers eye represents determination; red onyx for pleasure; and red jasper amplifies grounding.
The mantra to follow when using the vessels is Touch it, Think it, Drink it. Touch the gemstone that resonates with the emotion you want to feel. Cultivate that emotion within you and hold that intention. Then drink the water.
How to use the Copper Water Bottle
- Fill with room temperature tap, filtered or mineral water and leave overnight. It can be stored in a fridge. Drink the water in the mornings and fill up your bottle during the day when required.
- Stored water may have a sweeter taste and thinner texture from reports customers have made. Some customers have not reported any difference in the taste of the water when using the bottle.
- It is not recommended to use anything else other than plain water, due to the fact that copper is highly reactive with any acids. Acids like lemon or some fruits may be used to clean the copper but you must not drink out of that water.
- Not designed for hot water as the vessels are not thermally insulated. This bottle is solely intended for room temperature water, as recommended in the Ayurvedic practices for optimum health benefits.
Bottle Care Instructions
- Rinse the inside of the vessel thoroughly with water before first use and avoid using any detergents or chemicals to clean this product.
- To clean simply apply lemon juice to the inside of the vessel, fill with warm water and let it sit for at least 15 mins so that the natural acidity of the lemon can be applied to all parts of the inside. Then discard this water and rinse the thoroughly.
- If you wish to clean the outside of your copper vessel, do so using water and the soft side of the sponge so it does not scratch the protective coating that has been applied.
- To keep the lid opening and clothing smoothly apply any edible oil to the thread. This will ensure that the lid mechanism opens and closes freely. Please take care when opening and closing the copper. Copper is a soft metal and if excess pressure is applied to the wrong part of the thread the lid can jam. Lubricating the lid will also help with this.
About My Copper Cup
My Copper Cup have managed to create the most stylish, copper water vessels with the passionate intention of helping to heal through the simple daily act of drinking water whilst putting the sustainability first, using recycled copper and artisan handcraft. When purchasing a My Copper Cup product not only are you getting a beautiful handmade item, each have a specific intention and a meditation stone welded on to them, but you’re supporting handcrafts over machines, and quality over mass market consumerism.
Delivery & Returns:
This product is dispatched by My Copper Cup. For returns information, please email email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.