With an alkaline pH value of 8.2, this versatile body cream supports the recovery of both healthy and problematic skin, effortlessly neutralising excess acid waste.
*Please provide a contact telephone number to accompany your parcel so that the couriers can contact you regarding the delivery - number will only be used for this purpose.
Alka® Crème by AlkaVitae is a skin care product that helps the body to remove acid waste while you restore moisture and sooth problematic skin conditions.
- Supports recovery of problematic skin
- Neutralises itching immediately after mosquito and wasp stings
- Ideal for after sunbathing and for skin that it sensitive to the sun
- Protection of healthy skin
- Quickly penetrates the skin
- Suitable for the whole body
- Also suitable as day and night cream
- For perfect care of hands and feet
How does Alka® Crème work?
The skin is always slightly acidic because acidic waste your body has processed in excess leaves the body through the skin through perspiration. The skin becomes acidified by waste and dead skin cells, dries out or becomes just greasy with impurities.
With an alkaline pH-value of 8.2 Alka® Crème supports the healthy pH-value of the skin by neutralising the acid waste, restoring the acid-alkaline balance in the epidermis. The skin can breathe again and the regulating function of the sebaceous glands creates a healthy structure of the subcutaneous fatty layer.
The alkaline pH of 8,2 is also the optimum pH whereby ingredients of skin care products least bind to the skin’s surface layer. It prevents the skin from drying up.
A combination of coconut oil, shea butter, almond oil and jojoba oil, which have antibacterial, antifungal plus emollient and protective properties, makes the cream applicable for the daily treatment of many different skin complaints and skin types. The vitamin E and coenzyme Q10 contained in the cream energise the skin throughout the day and protect the skin during the night.
- Coconut oil - This vegetable oil, rich in antioxidants, strengthens the skin and curbs ageing. It has also been found that coconut oil, thanks to its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, can help against various skin disorders, including psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema.
- Shea Butter - Contains a very high dose of fatty acids, vitamin A, vitamin E, and cinnamic acid, a natural substance that protects the skin against UV rays. A moisturising and protective butter with mild anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, it can be used for the treatment of burns, blemishes, eczema, wrinkles, stretch marks and minor skin ailments. Shea butter hydrates the skin, improves blood-circulation in the skin and promotes skin elasticity.
- Almond Oil - For soothing, nurturing, protective and calming on all skin types, reducing inflammation and itchiness. Almond oil consists of 90% unsaturated fatty acids and also contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E. Its highly moisturising, great for dry skin. Almond oil is also used for stretch marks.
- Jojoba oil: - Highly nourishing, rich in essential fatty acids, containing a substantial amount of vitamin E, which protects the skin against oxidation. It provides a natural sun protection factor 4 and moisturises the skin long-term. The anti-inflammatory characteristics of jojoba oil help against a scaly skin, acne, eczema and promotes wound healing.
- Coenzyme Q10 - Our skin cells naturally contain coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10). But as we get older the amount of Q10 decreases sharply. Skin ageing can be prevented by using CoQ10 on a daily basis. The anti-oxidising properties of CoQ10 protect the body against oxidative stress that is released during the production of free radicals. CoQ10 also functions as an electron carrier in the mitochondria of the cell and thus stimulates the production of energy in the cells.
- Vitamin E - A powerful antioxidant that reduces the harmful effects of exposure to the sun. It also prevents wrinkles to develop and softens both the dry and the coarse skin. Vitamin E ensures that other ingredients of the cream penetrate deeper into the skin, increasing their efficacy.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Alcohol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isoamyl Laurate, Myristyl Myristate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Cetearyl, Glucoside, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Squalane, Parfum, Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate, Tocopheryl, Acetate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Isoamyl Cocoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Phytate, Sodium,Dihydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium ydroxide, Butyllphenyl Methylpropional, Citric Acid, Ubiquinone
Alka® is free from:
- Aluminium and parabens
- Animal products
- Mineral oils
Instructions for use
Alka® Crème can be used daily, topically on the skin surface by adults and children for a soft, healthy and radiant skin. It is suitable for normal and sensitive skin.
Alka Crème is hygienically packed in an airtight and light-tight tube with a new handy dosing pump. The new pump will work, regardless of whether the tube is standing up or laying down!
Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store dry and at room temperature.
Why Choose AlkaVitae products?
The unique Alka® products help people to de-acidify the body on a daily basis in a pleasant and comfortable way. Their products are specialised for:
- People who are working on a renewed health and vitality by de-acidifying
- People who are healthy, but realise the risks of acidification and want to remain healthy now and in the longer term
AlkaVitae® delivers the only original and patented Alka® products that have been used all over the world since 1996.
Delivery & Returns:
This product is dispatched by Noble Naturals. Shelf-life 36 months (3 months after opening).
Please provide a contact telephone number to accompany your parcel so that the couriers can contact you regarding the delivery - number will only be used for this purpose.
For returns information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.