Balance your pH to effortlessly alkalise your body and mineralise using alkaline bath salts for full baths, hand baths and foot baths.
*Please provide a contact telephone number to accompany your parcel so that the couriers can contact you regarding the delivery - number will only be used for this purpose.
Alka® Bath by AlkaVitae is a uniquely formulated alkaline bath salt that helps the body to remove acid waste while you restore, relax and recharge in soothing warm water. Contains:
- Carbonates and bicarbonates for deep de-acidification
- 12 different kinds of precious stones in pure powder form
- Himalayan salt with 84 minerals and trace elements
- Calcium and magnesium for soothed muscles
- Potassium and sodium for optimal moisture regulation
A 1200g container of Alka® Bath is good for 20 alkaline full baths / showers or 120 alkaline foot baths / hand baths.
What is acidification?
Nutrition (sugars, animal proteins, alcohol etc), stress, medication, smoking, radiation & air pollution, and excessive muscle strain through sports produce acid waste.
To keep a constant acid ratio in the blood, acid waste (uric acid, lactic acid, fatty acids, acetic acids and tannins) are released in the blood, however the amount released is too high to leave the body by our regular excretory system (kidneys, lungs and skin).
If the amount of acid waste is too large to be excreted or neutralised by the normal alkaline sodium bicarbonate buffer, our body transforms the liquid harmful acids into 'non-harmful' solid crystals, using alkaline minerals like calcium and magnesium from our bones and binding it with the excessive harmful acids. These newly formed "acid salts" have a neutral pH but are deposited in the tissue and joints, and as we age our body becomes increasingly acidic, resulting in health issues like fatigue, stiffness, aches and pains.
Acidification can create the following health problems:
lack of energy, insomnia, constipation, heartburn, inflammation, cellulitis, coated tongue, caries, susceptibility to infection, hair loss, skin problems, muscle cramps, joint pain, vaginal fungus, fungal nails, depression, loss of libido, allergies and prolonged acidification can lead to gout, osteoarthritis, arthritis, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, kidney stones.
For the proper functioning of your organs, and to feel more energetic, it is important to add more alkalising foods to your diet, create a less stressful lifestyle and actively balance the acidity levels on your body (through drinking herbal extracts, taking mineralising baths, nourishing your body with alkaline nutrients & increasing your alkaline buffer).
Already suffering from the above health problems? You can combine Alka® products using this handy guide on our resource centre.
How does Alka® Bath work?
Alkaline body care is vital to healthy skin. Adding Alka® Bath salts to your bathwater gives it a pH balancing value of ±8,5. The pressure of osmosis through the skin draws acid waste out from the body. This stimulates your sebaceous glands for healthy subcutaneous tissue and renews old, acidic layers of skin.
Alka® Bath also replenishes the natural minerals in your skin, containing just the right amount of magnesium to sooth and relax sore muscles so it is ideal after a work-out or a stressful day.
Alka® Bath has a positive effect for skin problems, joint disorders such as rheumatism, arthritis and gout, vaginal yeast infections, calcified nails, swelling, water retention, cellulites, high blood pressure and sore muscles.
Alkalising the body is a natural and gradual process. Some people notice changes in their body after just 1 week, others after a few weeks or months.
Maris Sal, Himalayan Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Sulphate.
Plus 12 precious stones in pure powder form: Agate, Amazonite, Amber, Quartz, Carnelian, Chalcedony, Chiastolite, Citrine, Chrysoprase, Rose Quartz, Turquoise and Emerald.
The Himalayan salt in Alka® Bath contains 84 original minerals and trace elements. The minerals and trace elements are stored in small particles (colloidal) in the rock salt crystals and can be readily absorbed by the skin cells.
Alka® Bath contains no preservatives and no artificial fragrances or dyes.
Instructions for use
- Alkaline full warm bath - Fill your bath with water between 36°C - 39°C. Once the bath is full, add 3 scoops of Alka® Bath. Stir with your hand until the bath salts are completely dissolved. Enjoy your bath up to 60 minutes+. Brush your skin every few minutes while bathing to accelerate the alkalising process and stimulate circulation.
- Alkaline foot bath and hand bath - Draw a warm foot bath or hand bath (36°C - 39°C) and add half a scoop of Alka® Bath. Stir with your hand until the bath salts are completely dissolved and enjoy for at least 20 - 30 minutes. Brush your feet or hands every few minutes as directed above.
- Alkaline shower - Have a warm shower. After cleansing, rinse and then massage small amounts of the salts to your skin. After a few minutes, rinse with warm water and let your body air dry as much as possible.
- For babies and children - Add 1 scoop per 30 litres of water to a 37°C baby bath and stir with your hand until dissolved. Gently massage the body of your baby or child with the alkaline water. Very suitable for dry and irritated skin. Bathe your child for at least ten minutes for maximum effect. Alka® Bath water is gentle and does not sting the eyes.
Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store dry and at room temperature.
Why Choose AlkaVitae products?
The unique Alka® products help people to de-acidify the body on a daily basis in a pleasant and comfortable way. Their products are specialised for:
- People who are working on a renewed health and vitality by de-acidifying
- People who are healthy, but realise the risks of acidification and want to remain healthy now and in the longer term
AlkaVitae® delivers the only original and patented Alka® products that have been used all over the world since 1996.
Delivery & Returns:
This product is dispatched by Noble Naturals. Shelf-life 36 months (3 months after opening).
Please provide a contact telephone number to accompany your parcel so that the couriers can contact you regarding the delivery - number will only be used for this purpose.
For returns information, please email email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.