Chia Seeds - Buckwheat - Hemp Hearts - Bee Pollen
Two Birds Breakfast Toppers are a perfectly mixed combination of super seeds such as chia, buckwheat & hemp with added combinations of bee pollen and cinnamon spice to sprinkle over avocado toast, savoury breakfasts, breakfast bowls, porridge, pancakes, bakes, and add to smoothies to kick start your day and keep you fuller for longer.
Comes in 100% plastic-free, home compostable packaging including the zip and pouch (it will compost like vegetable peelings) - Good for you and good for the environment!
An excellent source of protein, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants & prebiotic fibre.
Gluten free, High in Protein + Fibre, Low Carb, Sugar Free & Vegetarian.
Each Turmeric Chilli Super Seeds Breakfast Boost contains 150g of Breakfast Toppers. One serving is just 1 tablespoons. Contains approx 10 servings.
50% Chia seeds, 26% Buckwheat, 18% Hemp Hearts, 5% Bee Pollen, 1% cinnamon.
The ingredients in this super seed breakfast boost are amongst the most nutritious foods on the planet. Naturally sourced, non-GMO, unprocessed, gluten-free and packaged in the UK to ensure premium quality.
- Chia Seeds: One of the most nutritious foods on the planet these tiny seeds are loaded with protein, fibre, and Omega 3 Fatty acids. They deliver a massive amount of nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants with very few calories. They expand in the body when added to liquid which helps keep you fuller for longer. The greatest long distance runners on the planet- The Tarahumara are massive fans of chia.
- Buckwheat: This fruit seed is a good substitute for wheat, oats, rye and barley in a gluten free diet. Buckwheat is high in fibre which aids digestion and supports metabolism. It is also high in manganese, copper and Zinc which are great for the immune system and it contains all eight essential amino acids. Buckwheat is rich in B vitamins particularly niacin, folate and vitamin B6. Overall it is a powerhouse of nutrients.
- Hemp Hearts: Raw shelled hemp seeds are one of natures most perfect foods. They are loaded with essential fatty acids including Omega 3, 6 and GLA (Gamma-Linolenic acid) in the perfect balance. They contain all 10 essential amino acids which makes it a complete source of protein just like chicken, beef and fish but more easily digestible. Hemp seeds are high in fibre and are also rich in anti-aging antioxidants such as vitamin E.
- Bee Pollen: Considered one of natures most complete nourishing foods. It contains very high amounts of the entire Vitamin B complex and vitamins C, D, and E that help strengthen the immune system. Bee Pollen also contains lecithin which helps to eliminate body fat as well as stimulating the body’s metabolism to allow further fat burning. Bee-gathered pollens are rich in proteins and contain over 50% more protein than beef. A great natural energiser many athletes have used it to boost their endurance and energy when training.
See the nutritional breakdown in the images
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Sugar free
- Wheat free
Why you'll love Two Birds Super Seeds Breakfast Boosts:
- Delicious, gives good texture & has an interesting blend flavours.
- Suitable for plant-based diets.
- Great for anyone with a busy lifestyle who needs a quick and easy way to get more nutrients.
- Brainchild by co-founders Alison & Tricia, two friends who care passionately about healthy eating and wanted to make your breakfast more healthy, filling and delicious to power you through to lunch.
Please store away from direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place. Consume within 3 months after opening for optimum freshness. The best before date is printed on each packet.
Delivery & Returns:
This product is dispatched by Two Birds Cereals. As a food / perishable goods, Two Birds Cereals products cannot be returned. This does not affect your statutory consumer rights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.