For Memory - An advanced brain health supplement, including the 5 ingredient 'Clarity Botanical Complex', Cognizin®, Co Enzyme Q10 and 22 vitamins and minerals, designed to support memory and recall.
If you’re looking with some support with your memory, look no further than Neubria Spark. Formulated by leading doctors and scientists using the finest vitamins, minerals, nutrients and botanical complexes, Spark is an advanced designed to support memory, cognitive function and recall.
Spark’s powerful ‘Clarity Botanical Complex’ contains Turmeric, Bacopa Monnieri, Ashwagandha, Ginkgo Biloba, Rosemary and Sage, which combine to help you feel sharp and provide a mental spark to support healthy cognitive function.
In addition, Spark contains Citicoline, which supports mental energy, focus and attention and Co-Enzyme Q10, an antioxidant that fuels your cells’ mitochondria for much-needed brain power.
Spark also includes a comprehensive blend of 22 essential vitamins and minerals to support your daily health goals.
+ Maintain your memory and word recall with age
+ Support improved concentration and learning
+ Vegan friendly, gluten free, diabetic friendly,
+ No artificial colouring, gm free
+ Free guide with expert memory tips and training
Contents & how to achieve the best results
Choose from the drop-down menu:
- A Neubria gift box containing 60 Supplements - a 30 day supply.
- A Neubria gift box containing 120 Supplements - a 60 day supply.
- A Neubria gift box containing 180 Supplements - a 90 day supply.
Take 2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Recommended intake should not be exceeded. Please enjoy along with a healthy nutritional diet.
Contains a FREE Memory Guide with tips. Some customers will notice a difference within a month but Neubria advise that the longer you take it, the brighter you will feel.
Key Ingredients & Nutritional Low-Down
For a full list of ingredients please see attached images.
+ TURMERIC - The bright yellow compound, also known as Curcumin is known to have a wide range of health benefits, including helping us to stay mentally alert as we get older, with studies in older adults demonstrating that it can improve memory and attention span.
+ ASHWAGANDHA (Withania somnifera) - Ashwangandha has been used for hundreds of years in Ayurvedic medicine, one of the world's oldest holistic healing systems. Ongoing research suggests that this exceptional brain-aid herb is able to boost memory and cognitive function.
+ BACOPA MONNIERI (Sutera cordata) - Used for several thousand years in ancient medicine, Bacopa Monnieri - commonly known as water hyssop - is found in tropical locations around the world. Recent clinical studies have suggested that this herb is reliable for improving memory formation. It is also an adaptogen and an antioxidant.
+ ROSEMARY LEAF EXTRACT - Native to the Mediterranean region, Rosemary Leaf Extract is one of the oldest known medicinal herbs and has been long associated with having a good memory. Recent research has identified that the herb increases acetylcholine, the neurotransmitter for memory and learning. It also contains carnosic acid, a potent antioxidant which can prevent free radical damage.
+ GINKGO BILOBA - Ginkgo Biloba has been used in traditional Chinese medicine. Ginkgo supports the maintenance of effective cognitive function and also contributes to normal blood circulation, which is associated with brain performance and reactivity, and helps to maintain memory with age and preserve cognitive function.
+ COGNIZIN® - Cognizin is a clinically tested ingredient that supplies your brain with the energy it needs to stay sharp, support mental health, focus and attention. Cognizin raises the levels of several important neurotransmitters including acetylcholine (the brain chemical associated with memory and learning).
The ingredients in this supplement have been formulated to Pharma GMP standards and in line with MHRA (Medicine and Health Regulatory Authority) standards. These measures guarantee premium quality.
See the nutritional breakdown in the images. For lists all of the clinical research conducted behind every ingredient included in this product, please visit our resource centre.
- Gluten free
- Diabetic friendly
Why you'll love Neubria Spark Supplements:
- Suitable for plant-based diets.
- Technology and research into the supplements is backed by a Scientific Advisory Board, leading experts from the fields of neuroscience, medicine, fitness and human performance. The supplements will be updated to reflect the most recent research.
- Pioneered by innovated brain health experts to support brighter memory, performance, motivation and mood by a passionate team, aiming to drive awareness of the importance of brain health to support a healthier, happier population.
- Neubria is committed to use only those ingredients which have demonstrable legitimacy and have been approved in the EU and are Generally Recognised As Safe in the US (FDA approved GRAS status), plus adhere to the maximum inclusion levels of ingredients.
- The dosage of each individual ingredient included is designed to give optimal effectiveness within the limitations of the supplement. Wherever possible ingredients have been included in their most bioavailable or body-ready forms.
- No additional preservatives are used, unlike some supplements that reply on a combination of oil soluble and water-soluble ingredients.
- Superior manufacturing. All Neubria products are in line with the Medicine and Healthcare Regulatory Authority guidelines.
DR JULIA GOTTWALD - Neuroscientist and Co-author of Sex, Lies, & Brain Scans
"Formulated with extracts from the herb bacopa as well as ginkgo biloba and magnesium, “Spark” contributes to normal cognitive function."
DR STEPHEN LAGOCKI - General Practitioner
"Bacopa, Ashwagandha Root, Rosemary, Sage and Gingko Biloba have all been linked to improved cognition and are found in Neubria Spark."
Please store away from direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place. 12 month shelf life. The best before date is printed on each packet.
Delivery & Returns
This product is dispatched by Neubria. Delivery to UK, Europe and US/Canada only. Rest of world delivery is not available and all deliveries will be tracked.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.