Arctic Sea Buckthorn Berries - Exclusively Online
100% pure Scandinavian berry powder in fully compostable packaging to add to your breakfast bowls and smoothies.
100% Pure Sea Buckthorn powder, made with wild, hand-picked frozen Sea Buckthorn berries (Hippophae rhamnoides) from clean, unpolluted nature of Finland.
Ingredients: Just Berries - Nothing Added!
Sea buckthorn powder is prepared from the whole berry (skin, seed, juice and pulp) and does not contain any other ingredients.
A teaspoon of powder is equal to a handful of fresh berries. We have used over 700g of fresh berries in one 70g bag.
The Sea Buckthorn berry powders provide a fantastic alternative to farmed berries from supermarkets that lack in flavour, fresh berries that go off quickly and frozen berries that can be expensive and not always available.
Arctic Power Berry Powders can be added to smoothies, your porridge, cereal, yogurt or used as an ingredient in baking and are suitable for the whole family. A convenient boost of antioxidants, nutrients, vitamins, colour that taste like wild, fresh Finnish berries!
1-2 teaspoons on your porridge, cereal, yogurt or smoothie (approx. 2 teaspoons = 1 of your 5 a day recommended intake of fruits and vegetables)
Why we love it:
- Raw - Gently dried below 40 degrees celsius
- Contains only natural sugars
- Free from gluten, dairy, yeast, soya and nuts
- Preservative and flavouring free
- Exceptional nutritional values compared to industrially grown berries
- Vegan & vegetarian
The new travel-friendly packaging is made with plant-based materials and is fully compostable and eco-friendly. Including the zipper. You can dispose the pouch with your food scraps. How great is that!
Why you'll love the benefits of wild-grown Arctic Seabuckthorn berries:
- Nature's super berry - a very nutritionally balanced source of vitamins, fibre and protein (13g/100g compared to 1g/100g in an orange), making it easy to add to your diet every day,
- Contains over 190 different nutrients, and more than 60 antioxidants
- Extremely high content of vitamin C - over 10 times higher than in oranges
- Also contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B12, C, D, E and K
- Contains omega fatty acids 3, 6, 7 and 9
- Beauty berry with anti-aging benefits, commonly used in skin and hair care products, as well as in medicine
- Can help towards enhancing eye health and has anti-inflammatory components improve the body's natural healing processes
- Beneficial for vegetarians because it contains vitamin B12 that normally only appears in meat
- Supports healthy digestion and cardiovascular system
- Contains zinc, potassium, magnesium, sodium and calcium
Arctic Power Berries is founded by two best friends from Finland who travelled the world ending up in London, missing the taste of wild berries from back home. Now it is time for the berries to do some travelling to you too!
- Vegetarian and vegan
- Gluten free
- The berry powders are free from gluten, lactose, soy and nuts.
Please note that the powder may settle and harden in transit - shake well before use. Due to the berries' natural volume and texture some powders may set more than the others.
Please store away from direct sunlight, in dry room temperature. Do not freeze. After opening consume within 16 weeks for optimum freshness. The re-sealable plastic-free zipper adds convenience and enables the powder to stay fresh for longer. The best before date carries up to two years from the date of manufacturing.
This product is dispatched by Arctic Power Berries.
Please note that as food/perishable goods, Arctic Power Berries products cannot be returned.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.