Gluten Free & Vegan Premium Artisan Pasta made from Sorghum Flour
200g of SuperGrain Sorghum fusilli pasta, made from a naturally gluten free ancient grain with a slight sweet taste. Its enjoyment value is high, it keeps its texture perfectly even after cooking.
Sorghum flour, Psyllium husk, Red Grape Seed flour - nothing else, just pure naturally nutrient rich ingredients!
Gluten free, Vegan, High in Fibre, Nutrient-rich, Non GMO, Additive-free, Corn/Soya/Rice-free Pasta
- Easily digestible.
- Rich in vitamin-B’s, such as thiamin, niacin.
- High content of iron, phosphorus, potassium.
- It promotes healthy metabolism due to its high levels magnesium and copper levels.
- It's resistant starch and protein content absorbs slowly in the body, which is reduces the load for our internal organs, and promotes healthy blood sugar levels.
- Contains psyllium husk fibre which is an ideal fibre source for those, who are sensitive to wheat. It has a calming effect on the sensitive intestines, which could be troubled by the fibres of wheat.
- The red grape seed flour adds additional antioxidant properties to the pasta, made up of two types of antioxidants: bioflavonoids and polyphenols.
- Certified by Coeliac UK and SugarWise
Each packet of SuperGrain Sorghum Pasta contains approx 4 servings.
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Low Sugar / Salt free
- Wheat free
- Corn / Soya / Rice free
Why you'll love Nomad Health's SuperGrain & SuperSeed Pasta
Nomad Health is the brainchild of partners Marianna & Keith who wanted to make pasta that'll keep you on the move – no more energy slumps after having a delicious pasta meal.
It's wholesome, clean and healthy pastas are made from ancient grains, such as millet, sorghum and quinoa. They don’t use any artificial ingredients (because they are generally not good for you). Nomad Health use a long forgotten manufacturing technique as they believe you need to see & feel your pasta dough to know it is the best as it can be. They dry out their pastas at low temperature to preserve the natural goodness of the ingredients and to ensure each piece is quality checked before it leaves their artisan workshop.
Please store away from direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place for up to 2 years. Consume within 1 year in a dry place after opening for optimum freshness. The best before date is printed on each packet.
Delivery & Returns:
This product is dispatched by Nomad Health and this item cannot be shipped outside the UK. As a food / perishable goods, Nomad Health products cannot be returned. This does not affect your statutory consumer rights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.